Monday, August 22, 2011

And the winner is...

   

It’s the old fashioned way, you know (because I’m just that kind of gal) – drawing a winner out of a hat. I enlisted the help of Judah, and after much scrounging around, he pulled out the name “Multiple Mum” – Congratulations! I absolutely can’t wait to send you a Quill & Ink Handmade parcel featuring all our most popular selling bits and pieces - we do so hope that it’s loved.

And because we had so many respondents, at the last minute I thought I’d also send out a second random prize of four Quill & Ink Handmade cards. This time, little Lou wanted a turn, and out of the hat came “Kylie.” Yay! We love giving away free stuff!

Thank you to all our respondents for your very insightful answers – we’re so grateful for your time, and have been brainstorming some wonderful ideas based on your suggestions. It’s been interesting to see trends from all over Australia, and a lot of fun remembering childhood games and toys.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, wonderful readers!

Nat

1 comment:

MultipleMum said...

Thank you so much! I am absolutely delighted :-) I can't wait to see my parcel of Quill and Ink goodness. You have totally made my day.